Air Canada is pleased to offer a promotion code for travel to and from the National First Nation Directors of Education Forum. Visit www.aircanada.com and enter promotion code FKMQKZP1 in the search panel.
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Calgary, YYC (AB).
- The travel period begins Sunday, February 19, 2017 and ends Sunday, March 12, 2017.
- No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S.
WestJet is pleased to offer a 10% discount on applicable fares by utilizing promo code YYC01 and coupon code QYAZGW0 when booking online. The discount is valid across WestJet’s extensive network for flights in to and out of Calgary.
- Both the promo code and coupon code must be entered at the time of booking – on the first step of a reservation using the Book a flight widget on westjet. com.
- The 10% discount applies to all of our fare products, Econo, Flex and Plus on our entire flight network.
- The percentage-based discount is applied to the base fare only. Taxes, fees and charges are extra.
- The discount applies to the following travel period: February 19, 2017 to March 9, 2017 (blackout dates: March 3 to 5, 2017).
- The discount only applies to flights marketed and operated wholly by WestJet, and is not applicable when travelling with our code-share, interline or other airline partners.
If you do not have a preferred travel agent and require assistance in making your travel arrangements to the Forum, please contact Tyler Brennan and the team at Flight Centre Business Travel. They would be pleased to assist you and can be reached as follows:
Tyler Brennan, Assistant Manager
Flight Centre Business Travel – Glebe
763 Bank Street – Room B, Ottawa, ON K1S 3V3 Telephone: 613-321-0120
Taxi fare from the Calgary International Airport to the Grey Eagle Resort: $80.00 or less