First Nations and First Nations Persons with Disabilities
The Assembly of First Nations (AFN) invites you to participate in a free webinar taking place on February 23, 2017 to include a survey that will assist us in working together to build more inclusive and accessible First Nations.
- Are you a First Nation with accessibility needs, or have positive examples to share?
- Are you a First Nations person with a disability (FNPWD)?
- Are you a service provider, program deliverer, special needs educator or other?
- Do you know persons with difficulty in activities of daily living, or have hearing loss, vision loss, mental wellness concerns, home and community care needs, or other?
We want to hear from you!
The AFN is undertaking a number of activities to engage First Nations an d FNPWD across the country. There are various ways to get involved:
- Join in a free webinar “Empowering First Nations and First Nations Persons with Disabilities” (to include a survey link) – taking place on February 23, 2017.
- Participate in other upcoming webinars in linkages to the AFN Annual General Assembly in July, and AFN Special Chiefs Assembly in December 2017 and watch for other activities posted on the AFN website at www.afn.ca
- Provide your comments by email, fax or other accessible formats or survey.
Find out more
Potential Implications for First Nations and First Nations Person with Disabilities at www.afn.ca
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org